6.23.2014

Leopard + Yellow




dress: c/o Paperwhite
pumps: Nine West
belt: similar
clutch: similar
One of the best parts about having this blog is learning about new companies. Paperwhite reached out to me to review a few of their pieces - and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. Their clothes are comfortable, functional, and versatile - three things I love and usually require of any items going into my closet. Lately, I've been sticking with pieces that are classic, so I feel like a bit of a daredevil wearing this leopard dress - and I love it. The dress is designed as a shift, but I've never been happy with how I look in a shift, so I belted it and it's perfect. 

Check out their site or find them in a store near you


After a few photos of just me, the girls insisted they get into a picture. 


1 comment:

Melanie said...

That dress is freaking AMAZING. And as usual, so is your hair. Work it, girlie.

Melanie | UnraveledThreads