12.20.2013

TOP TEN: Last Minute Gift Ideas

I heard on the radio that this Friday (today), Saturday, and Sunday are going to be the busiest shopping days of the year - behind Black Friday. Any time a day is labeled "busy shopping day" I prefer to stay at home. Don't get confused, I love shopping, but when it's crazy out there (I mean people fighting, pushing, yelling...), I say, No thank you

But it is the weekend before Christmas and some of us still have some last minute shopping to do. I thought I'd try to help you out. I put together a small list of items (mostly for the female on your list) that you could easily run into the store and pick up. Some are great for stocking stuffers and others as a main gift. 

If you do have to be out on these crazy shopping day, I imagine having a plan and knowing exactly what you want/need could make it a bit easier. Good luck!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

The tenth item is something I like to give to my neighbors: cinnamon rolls. The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls. First of all, they are the most delicious thing ever. Second of all, they aren't hard to make, you have to have the time. Third of all, one batch makes about 5-6 trays of nine rolls. I made them last year, and I will make them again this year. 

(The best part about making them is saving a tray for yourself to eat. Just sayin'.)

No comments: