7.11.2012

Burnt Orange

 



maxi dress: c/o Karen Kane, sandals: Jack Rogers, necklace: Francesca's, purse: Brahmin

I've mentioned previously that I am loving maxi dresses this summer. I'm starting to think it's mostly because  I am pale-white and a maxi covers 80% of my blinding brightness. No worries, though, we close on our house in two days and after it's all painted and we're all moved in, I'm planing my butt beside our new pool, lathering up in SPF 50, and getting myself some color. 

Speaking of closing on our house in two days <-- that's my excuse for being completely absent from the blogging world and Internet in general. I check my email on my phone and that's about all the current Interneting I'm doing. My life consists of working, packing, sleeping, and then doing it all over again. So as I have said in most of my recent posts, please excuse my absence. I will come back full-force when things settle down and I can't wait to share all my home projects that are on my to-do list. 

Back to the dress. How perfect is this dark coral for summertime and then into fall? Yeah, I think so too! Karen Kane has recently re-cut some of their popular maxi dresses in fun, bright colors for the summer! This dress fits perfectly and is super soft and comfy. Better than that, you all can get this dress and others at 30% off in any color you'd like! Just enter DT30 at checkout and voila! Happy Summer! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that dress!! Such a beautiful color! I totally understand the pale issues that make maxis so wonderful and I agree! Happy to be a new follower of your cute blog!

peace&love, Jill
Favor the Brave

Betsy said...

I like to call maxi dresses "daytime pajamas" So comfy!

Emily said...

This dress is so lovely and perfect with that gorgeous necklace.
Creamy

Holly said...

love the colour! happy packing!