6.06.2012

Over the {Wedding} Weekend

This past weekend we traveled up to western NC to watch two of our friends say I do. As soon as we entered into the area Thursday evening I could not stop smiling. I spent two years in this particular area while in grad school and something about these Blue Ridge Mountains makes me the happiest girl in the world - I love it there. So I was ecstatic a year or so ago when I heard the wedding was going to be only about 10 miles from where I lived. Who knew a castle existed so closely? Not I.

The entire weekend was wonderful and gorgeous. The rehearsal, wedding, and reception where all at the venue below. The views were spectacular, the bride and groom were glowing, and the little touches were so sweet. The reception was a blast - I danced the night away with friends as well as Cocky, the USC mascot. Yeah, he showed up. The majority of guests were all from USC and went to school with the bride and groom. 

Here are just a couple photos from the weekend. 

The venue, Castle Ladyhawke.


The ceremony view.

The adorable couple{via}.

   
Chris and me on wedding day. 


2 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Aw, what a lovely post.
Congratulations to the lovely couple.

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Sharmaine Ruth said...

aww that must have been such a lovely weekend! I love weddings :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com