12.30.2011

D&T in 2011

This year has already flown by and I can hardly believe it! So many amazing things have happened on my blog and I owe all thanks to those of you who read D&T. I've been able to collaborate with terrific companies like Karen Kane, Apothica, JCPenney, and Misikko; I had the privilege of styling a new jewelry line from Jess LC and being a part of the lookbook for that collection; I was featured on some of your blogs! And I even made it into the Huffington Post. Say whhhat?

I thoroughly enjoy blogging and being able to share some of my life and style here on D&T. Here's to hoping that 2012 is just as fun and exciting! I already have a hand-full of reviews, lifestyle posts, and outfit ideas lined up for the new year! 

To close this year I sifted through the blog and picked out a few looks that I really loved - some are pretty relaxed and others are fun and dressy. In general, I'd say my style is simple; I throw on a couple pieces and then I get really proud of myself for (at least) pulling a look together. After 27 years I'm still not exactly sure what my style is, but I definitely plan on exploring that more this coming year. 

 
 
 
      

See you all next year!

3 comments:

Best Foot Forward said...

You prove that simple dressing can still be stylish dressing. So inspiring! Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012!

Terri said...

It's been so much fun following your blog! Thanks for all the amazing outfit inspiriation!
http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i absolutely LOVE your style!! amazing inspiration! can't wait for many more gorgeous outfits in 2012 :) xoxo