10.26.2010

Family, Friends, and Strangers,

{via}

I promise I haven't purposefully been neglecting D&T. I promise. I went away for a girls weekend to the NC mountains and came home with an infection. I finally took myself to the doctor this afternoon and he was so generous to stick me in my hiney, prescribe an antibiotic, and three other drugs to make me feel better - a little overboard, maybe, but I'm not going to deny drugs that make me feel better.

I'm hoping in a day or two these drugs will do their magic and I can be me again - back to blogging and all. I can't wait to share my weekend with you, a DIY, a recipe, and a couple BEV posts. Until then, I will be resting. Enjoy this song (sorry, I can't embed it) until I return - I've been listening to this lately. See you soon.

No comments: